Blog · Forums · Podcast
Advertisement

NEEDED: Artist & Co-creator for graphic novel/comic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Artist Needed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucrativeAngst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: NEEDED: Artist & Co-creator for graphic novel/comic Reply with quote

Looking for an artist to bring my scripts to life. I am interested in a co-creator rather than a work-for-hire deal. I also have contacts at comic publishers as well as producers interested in acquiring rights from comics and graphic novels for films.

I write mainly within the genres of mystery/drama/suspense, adventure, western, sci-fi, and horror, and especially like to mix genres. I dig anime, but I'm not into manga art.

Some of my favorites are: Bernie Wrightson, Basil Wolverton, Neal Adams, Jack Kirby, Reed Crandall, Jim Steranko, Joe Kubert, Alex Toth, Brian Bolland, Mike Mignola, Mark Schultz, Bill Sienkiewicz, Frank Miller, Dan Clowes, Chris Ware, Adrian Tomine, Charles Burns, Astro City, Howard Chaykin, Ann Nocenti, John Romita Jr., Mike Allred, David Lynch, Takashi Miike, Guy Maddin, Thomas Pynchon, F. Paul Wilson, Barry Gifford, Ray Harryhausen… and especially First comics… the best ever!

Do you draw with a retro Golden or Silver Age style? I have some scripts just for you!

Write to me for a list of script synopsis! Thx for reading!

lucreangst@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Talk About Comics Forum Index -> Artist Needed All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: